Research and Links
In addition to being regular and consistent in your office visits, you can further support your process by doing the following:
1. Attend one of our monthly Health Talks held on Monday nights at 7:15pm. The more that you know about your body and what to expect in care, the faster you will heal. This is your opportunity to learn more about yourself and to ask questions. Also, you are encouraged to bring a family member or guest to support you in your healing process.
2. Listen to the wisdom of your body. The communication lines between you and your inner wisdom are opening more and more with each Network adjustment, as each one builds upon the last. Honor your body’s requests for rest, nourishment, and attention. Try going to sleep when you first get the cue that you are tired. Your body heals when you sleep. Eat wholesome foods. You may wish to avoid or reduce sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and processed foods, which toxify the nervous system.
3. We highly recommend the book The 12 Stages of Healing by Donald Epstein, D.C., the founder and developer of Network Spinal Analysis and Somato-Respiratory Integration. Stage 1 and 2 exercises correspond to Level 1 of care. Reading the first two chapters and practicing these exercises at home will help you in your progressions through the levels of care. We may do some of the stages of healing with you during your adjustment time to help you connect to your body more fully.
Network Care Research
Network Care is a cutting-edge practice which is gaining more and more recognition from the broader medical community. To read more about the clinical studies and academic articles on Network Care, look no further! We’ve provided a basic library for you here.
- UC Irvine Medical College Study: “Retrospective Assessment of Network Care Using a Survey of Self-Rated Health, Wellness, and Quality of Life” Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research 1997 vol. 1(4)
- ADHD Research: “Improvement in Attention in Patients Undergoing NetworkSpinal Analysis: A Case Series Using Objective Measures ofAttention” Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research 2007
- Quality of Life Improvements and Spontaneous Lifestyle Changes in a Patient Undergoing Subluxation-Centered Chiropractic Care: A Case Study
Pauli Y. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, October 11, 2006; 1-15
- Chiropractic Care of a Battered Woman: A Case Study
Bedell L. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, July 20, 2006; 1-6
- Wellness lifestyles I: A theoretical framework linking wellness, health lifestyles, and complementary and alternative medicine.
Schuster TL, Dobson M, Jauregui M, Blanks RH. Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine. April 2004;10(2):349-56.
- Wellness lifestyles II: Modeling the dynamic of wellness, health lifestyle practices, and Network Spinal Analysis.
Schuster TL, Dobson M, Jauregui M, Blanks RH. Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine. April 2004;10(2):357-67.
- Successful In Vitro Fertilization in a Poor Responder While Under Network Spinal Analysis Care: A Case Report
Senzon SA. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, September 14, 2003; 1-6
- Insult, Interference and Infertility: An Overview of Chiropractic Research
Behrendt M. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, May 2, 2003; 1
- Chaotic Modeling in Network Spinal Analysis: Nonlinear Canonical Correlation with Alternating Conditional Expectation (ACE): A Preliminary Report
Bohacek S, Jonckheere E. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, December 1998; 2(4): 188-195
- Reduction of Psoriasis in a Patient under Network Spinal Analysis Care: A Case Report
Behrendt M. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, December 1998; 2(4): 196-200
- An Impairment Rating Analysis Of Asthmatic Children Under Chiropractic Care
Graham R, Pistolese R. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research, 1997; 1(4): 41-48
For more information and research, visit the Official Website of Dr. Donald Epstein, founder of Network Spinal Analysis.
You can also check out the Chiropractor Spinal Analysis Network for more information on NSA Chiropractors